a mobile web framework in HTML5 + CSS3
foneFrame is a mobile framework that creates web pages for smartphones like Android & iPhone. foneFrame displays HTML5, XML, RSS, & SSI files as mobile web pages.
Use foneFrame to quickly wireframe a new mobile site. Edit the underlying CSS style sheet, incorporate other tools like jQuery, Sencha, or Phonegap.
Using foneFrame jumpstarts your mobile development effort by providing a robust framework. Using this as a starting point, other tools like jQuery and Phonegap can be used along with foneFrame, decreasing development time and insuring standards-compliant results.
The full version of foneFrame features additional styles and formatting options, including the ability to publish XML & RSS files as mobile pages. Buy the full version online for only $59.
The content is in the HTML, the formatting is in the CSS. Sites built with foneFrame separate the content from the presentation. A page’s look and feel can be modified by editing the style sheet, with the page’s content untouched. Users are encouraged to edit the existing styles or create their own.
• create a wide variety of page styles & formats
• embed Google Maps & Google Calendars
• build photo galleries with thumbnail navigation
• format RSS & XML files as mobile web pages
• display Server Side Includes (SSI) on smartphones
• a library of buttons & icons (clear PNG files)
• metadata & SEO breadcrumbs for search spiders baked right in
• how-to’s on subdomains, non-HTML5 browser support, & more
foneFrame-1.0.2-free.zip 03sep11 37,700 bytes